The

VIEW OUR TRAVEL PHOTO ALBUM >

January 5, 2018

Stylish DC Engagement Session DC Wedding Photographer

Engagement Session Location: Washington D.C.

This DC engagement session has quickly become a new favorite! Ashley and Bryant not only have hearts of gold, they have the best sense of style! We wanted to set the tone for their black tie rooftop wedding at The Line DC this October and they knocked it out of the park. They stayed true to their personalities with details like Bryant’s tie and Ashley’s shoes. We started out at the Library of Congress and worked our way down the street. It is always worth waking up at sunrise in DC for engagement sessions!

Film Processing: The Find Lab

DC Engagement Session

If you liked this post you might like this one! Annapolis Engagement Session

Washington DC Wedding Photographer | Washington DC Engagement Session

comments

1. Jennifer says:

What a stunning engagement session. dC looks like such a beautiful place.

2. Brooke says:

This is SO classic and gorgeous!! I love both of their outfits too; they are stunning! What a beautiful engagement session, Nichole!

3. Christa Rae says:

I love this couple’s style! Such a beautiful DC engagement session!

4. Lindsay says:

Wow! What a gorgeous Washington DC engagement session! I love the style of the couple and how they had such varied photos and locations. Beautiful work. You are such a talented DC wedding photographer and engagement photographer!

5. Jennifer M Outlaw says:

I am absolutely in love with this engaged couple’s classic style. Washington DC is the prefect place for an engagement session. I love the way you captured the beautiful connection that they have and the obvious love that they share. They are lucky to have you as their Washington DC Engagement Photographer.

6. Dijana says:

That is one stylish couple! Gorgeous set of images in this engagement session, DC is lucky to have you.

7. Janea says:

Wow! DC is an amazing location for an Engagement Session. You captured the colors and emotions beautifully! I bet they are so in love with your work and can’t wait for you to capture their DC Wedding!

8. Joshua Jones says:

Gorgeous shots! Love the background of the photos that work fabulous for this stylish couple. Great job!

9. Brina says:

You are my fav DC photographer! This is amazing. I love how classy it is!

10. This DC Engagement is so incredibly stunning. I love how your style and the natural feel to all of the images. Anyone in DC would be so lucky to have you as their Wedding Photographer. Also… her ring is SO pretty!

11. Teri says:

Their style is so sophisticated & classic! You def set the tone for their wedding!

12. melissa says:

Well this is DC engagement session is beautiful! You lucked out with that weather. Can’t wait to see their wedding photos from a top DC Wedding Photographer.

13. Laura P says:

Well they are the epitome of a stylish young couple! You’ll have to tell them congrats on their engagement from all of us. I particularly loved her fun feathery top with the leather pants. I could not pull that outfit off. Stylish engagement session = perfection.

14. Alyssa Bouma says:

this DC Engagement Session is just gorgeous! their outfits are perfect and you captured such elegance but also love in these photos! Amazing work!

15. I love seeing film sessions! Looks like you had a fabulous DC engagement session.

16. Hilary says:

What a fun mix of outfits and venues. They seemed to match the couple perfectly. I particularly loved the close-ups of their faces with the ring.

17. What a lovely DC engagement photo shoot. We love the mix of color and b/w photos.

18. ashley Marie says:

Even though I’m married, I definitely want DC engagement photos now! These are simply beautiful Nichole, you did an amazing job

19. Elizabeth Weitz says:

What a beautiful DC Engagement Session. I love their style and the natural emotion you’ve captured from them.

20. Laura says:

What a beuatiful DC engagement session! I love the crisp, clean edits !

21. Ali Horner says:

I’ve always wanted to go to DC. Such a beautiful session in a beautiful location. Well done.

22. Lynn Marie says:

Beautiful engagement photos in Washington DC! I love how classic and beautiful everything is. That black & white image of them dancing is stunning! Beautiful composition.

23. Sarah F says:

eeeeeek! This session makes me swoon! The black and whites are fantastic, but oh how I love the dancing shot! You are such a talented DC Wedding and engagement Photographer

24. Emely says:

This is truly a stylish and elegant engagement session. I wish I could be as gorgeous as this couple, haha! You did an amazing job capturing their love, AND the beauty of D.C.